Snippets for RapidWeaver (free) Snippets are small XML files that contain "snippets" of code. Amazingly versatile and very simple to create, you can either create them inside RapidWeaver or use an HTML editor to roll your own.
• Calculator Take a look at this demosite Download 'Calculator' here.
• TextBox Take a look at this demosite Download 'TextBox' here.
• CountDown2 Take a look at this demo-site Download 'CountDown' here.
• Slide-in Scroller (ExtraContent Snippet). Take a look at this demosite (text on headerimage left) Download 'Slide-in Scroller' here.
• Pop-Up Menu Take a look at this demosite Download 'Pop-Up Menu' here.
*About the image-snippets: I don't explain it in the ReadMe file, but there's another and simple way to add your pictures in a theme instead of uploading them to your server:
Add your images to the Page Assets of RapidWeaver (Page-Inspector > Header > Assets). For example image1.jpg. Now replace the code http://yourwebsite.com/image1.jpg with assets/image1.jpg
You can do this for every image. Just try it and see what happens :)
Keep up with the latest news, read about updates and get discount codes. Sign up for my newsletter. • DISCOUNT: buy 3 items (themes, styles) or more and get 15% off! 6 items or more: 25% off, 10 items or more: 40% off